amanda

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

WORK

ahhhh.like so much work mans.i realised i'm so behind.myself.that it.i just finished my physics.still left with a maths n chem n bio n chinese.a maths is so tough!!dunno how to do.hehh.i've tried but i got a negative answers.argh.nvm.forget about it.i'll do it bit by bit.finish it all UP!yup.

hmmm.this morning i realised i cant keep my hair down.must tie it up cos it's really really long.mayb cos my neck's really short.lol.i dont know man.hmmm.but well i love my pony tail!!it's so layered!!yay!!n guess what.my haircut was lik only 16 or 18 bucks.so worth it!hehh.jealous rite.i like my hair~~

ohh no.i'm talking nonsense now.mayb tt's why ppls dun visit my blog or something.hmmm.sobs.oh wells.

i just remembered something.last night clifton (being very random) asked me what my preferences are when i'm looking for a guy.i decided to be really superficial n materialistic.i mentioned that i want a guy with 6pacs,cute face,1.7,drummer and has a wallet that's never exhausted.tt's lik almost every girl's dream guy can.lol.but it's so impossible to get.lol.and so if you're interested pls feel free to tag my board n express your interest.lol.ohh no.this is crazy.i think i need my much 'deserved' sleep.lol.nite!

toodles~

muacks!

`mandalovesyou

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home